Who better to make a ‘how-to’ video when it comes to deal with masks than SA’s SuzelleDIY? After getting a lot of demands on how to make a face mask, SuzelleDIY teamed up with the Western Cape Federal Government and Alan Winde to make a video featuring 3 different methods this can be done.
It is said that interest in Do It Yourself medical devices has actually blown up in current weeks, as the world’s most current pandemic continues to cause severe scarcities of masks, gloves, and other medical supplies. That’s why in the DIY video released on 21 April 2020, Suzelle shows us how to produce 3 “innovative, safe, and approved ways to facilitate and stunning Do It Yourself face masks” in the convenience of your own home and by using materials in your closet.
“There’s a printed bandanna face mask, an up-cycled jeans face mask (snazzy, vintage), and a vibrant material face mask. I likewise highlight the essential guidelines of using a mask. Enjoy the video for all the suggestions and techniques. There’s it! Stay at home and protect, men!” Suzelle states together with the video.
How to make a face mask like SuzelleDIY:
According to Suzelle, the guidelines of using a mask is:
- Do not touch your face
- Do not fiddle with your mask
- Wash your hands before and after eliminating your mask
- Eliminate your mask by the straps
- Do not share your mask
- Wash your mask with soap and water and let it dry in the sun
Using a mask:
Previously in April, The South African featured the most current tutorial, influenced by Taiwanese physician Dr Chen Guanting’s recommendations on material masks, that quickly went viral when it was shared on 9 March 2020.
Guanting encouraged on his Facebook post that if you’re not actually sick, a fabric mask will be sufficient as a kind of basic security, as long as there is a non-woven layer inside the mask. The non-woven layer serves as a filter.
Wat can you utilize for the non-woven layer?
The simplest material would be gauze from the pharmacy (non-woven), dried out wet wipes (unscented), or brand new polyester floor wipes (dry ones). Guanting advises the following:
- Wash material masks daily
- Replace the non-woven layer with a fresh one– do not reuse!Do not wear masks if you have respiratory diseases Save the surgical masks for doctor who are on the cutting edge of health care, and utilize them just when you need to Cleaning your hands typically– it’s thought to
- be”more essential than wearing a mask “.
This content was originally published here.