- Fold fabric from the top and then from the bottom, so they meet in the
- middle. Repeat the primary step with the smaller sized folds. You ought to now have one long rectangular shape.
- Wrap one hair tie around each end of the rectangle (about 6 inches apart).
- Fold both sides into the middle.
- Utilize the hair ties as ear loops. Make sure it’s fitted appropriately so that your nose and mouth are covered..
- In order for the mask to serve its function, it should cover the nose and mouth snugly, but conveniently..
- Never ever put a fabric face covering on kids under the age of 2 and anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise not able to get rid of the mask without help.
- Routinely wash your face mask, either in the washing maker or with hot water and soap..
- Constantly wash your hands when putting on or removing a face mask, and avoid touching other parts of your face.
This content was originally published here.