DIY face mask: Ways to prepare green tea and potato face mask and what are its benefits
- Process to make
- Benefits of green tea for skin
- Benefits of potato on the skin
All you need is just a green tea bad and 2 potatoes. Besides this, take a cup and a bowl as well.
- Make some green tea and let it cool down.
- Grate the potato after peeling it.
- Now squeeze out the potato juice properly.
- Furthermore, take a bowl and add 2 tsp. of green tea to the bowl of potato juice.
- Mix them well.
- Before applying the pack to the face, make sure your neck and face are clean.
- Now, apply the face pack and go to bed.
- Leave it overnight and wash your face properly with plain water in the morning.
Benefits of green tea for skin
We all know the benefits of drinking green tea. However, green tea is great for the skin too. It contains antioxidants which help to fight the signs of ageing and prevents the onset of wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles etc. on the face. It also helps to lighten the skin tone.
Applying potato to the skin helps to lighten the skin tone and removes blackheads. It also helps in preventing the signs of ageing and dark spots. Thus, potato juice is great for bringing a glow to the face.
This was one of the simplest ways to make a face mask at home. Green tea and potato are great for skin. Thus, one must try it. You can read this article in Hindi as well.
“Though all possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information, lifealth.com assumes no liability for any loss, damage, expense, or anything whatsoever as a result of the implementation of the advice/tips given. If you suspect any medical condition, kindly consult your doctor or professional healthcare provider.”